Thursday, November 1, 2007

Videos!!!!




Hi everybody!
I'm finally able to upload videos! What a happy happy day! :) Hope you enjoy this peak into the video world of our trip to Sudan! As usual I had one glitch with one of my movies... check back soon for a peak into what life was like at Kijabe hospital! Enjoy! More thoughts and whatnot soon! :)

God Bless!
Robin











Some photos of Isaac being welcomed back to Yei! WHAT A CELEBRATION!!!!!!! Can anyone FIND Isaac in the ONLY five photos taken?! It feels like playing "Where's Waldo?"... An awesome celebration none the less!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear! All that work and none of the videos are playing anymore! The pictures are sure fun, though. Maybe you have more of those?? Technical difficulties happen here, too! - love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Well, they weren't & now they are! A minute ago it said "these videos not available anymore". - Mom

Gilda said...

Yeah... great videos! And great pictures too. So glad that you can continue sharing with us even from miles away. I especially loved all the kids smiling and being so happy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Robin, for keeping us updated on life in a world we can hardly imagine from here!! The vivid colors in that brown arid region, and the beautiful smiles on the children, and their gorgeous (did I mention gorgeous??!) countenances are particularly stunning.
Luree

Sarah said...

I love these videos. When I saw Esther, "sigh" she was so shy when we first met, I would never imagine her to ever even look at a camera for longer that 2 sec. I started crying when I was listening to her sing. I was there in 04 and still dream of her voice! ahhh, thank you for a breath of renewal! Praise God!