Friday, July 25, 2008

FBCI in Sudan

The team landed safely in Yei right on schedule. They rested that evening and got to meet our sweet friends at EPC.  Yesterday they went to the Orphanage in Lura and they all had a great time.  The internet time has been SO I don't have the details yet.  Vernon said in the email that the time there in Lura was "amazing." Today they journeyed out to Morobo Orphanage and then they will stay in Yei for the Sunday.  As soon as I hear from them I will keep you updated! 
Thanks for praying.  Continue to pray the scripture from the previous post for the team!  Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vernon Mike-I'm grateful everyone is well. You are all in my prayers and close in my heart.
Please say hello to Bishop Tabon & Ann Grace.
While you're gone I keep my most recent "sunflower" picture with me & at work in my pocket.
Have fun & be safe!
I love you!!!
Mom/Birdie