Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Home Safely

Hello everyone! we just wanted to let everyone know we are home safely. The flights home were great. Titus slept the entire first leg (7 1/2 hours) !! amen! He stayed up the entire second leg (9 hours) Then off and on slept the last leg (2 1/2 hours) The first night we all slept great. The second night Titus was up for 4 hours starting at 2 am. He got his days and nights mixed! So needless to say Titus and I are now sick, i think just from exhaustion alone. We went to the doctor today to rule out strep and other African things. The Doctor said we just have a viral infection. So Vernon has been being Mr. Mom. He made dinner last night and went to the grocery store today...what a wonderful husband. He starts school on Thursday so pray pray pray he doesn't get this sickness! Well, we love yall and thanks for keeping up with our Journey. We will be posting video periodically as we get them done. So check us out every now and then!

7 comments:

Danielle Nicole said...

I am so glad that yall are home safely! I have really loved reading the blogs while yall were away. God is at work and it really cool to see that in Africa! I am praying for yall and I love yall!

Amber and Titus- Feel better!
Love,
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Hey good to hear that you made it home safe and sound! Sorry to hear that you guys are not feeling well. Oh, and by the way...Texas may not have much of a fall season, but it does have winter! We have snow!!! Love you guys and miss you mcuh! Robin Moore

Stephanie said...

I'm sure it feels great to be home and in your own "corner". I bet you miss all your friends you left behind. Lots of feelings/emotions there for sure. I'll get "grief" for almost anything I say regarding getting better and taking care of yourselves! (You know--those "mom statements"). Well, I love you and wish I were closer to be able to help you out. You'll remain in my prayers--hope to see you soon.
Love, Mom/Grandma

Amanda said...

Amber, I can't wait to see you! I hope you guys get to feeling better. Welcome home!

Rachelle said...

ahhhhhh...i am sooooo sorry you all are feeling terrible. i am praying for your health. what a nightmare. hang in there and i am praying as vernon starts school tomorrow as well. i will call you soon.

HollyAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HollyAnn said...

Praise God you are home safely! Can't wait to see the video and hear all the great stories!
~HollyAnn