Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Change, Change, Change

Hey Everyone!
One thing that is learned when being involved in missions in Africa is constant changes. I will be arriving in Sudan a day later than expected, yet this will allow me to visit with some Muslims in Uganda on the way to Sudan. I was only going to be able to meet with them after, but now I have been praying for new and exciting doors to open for us. Please continue to pray for us on this issue.

The meetings today were incredible! We were able to make progress on some pastor training ideas along with some great strides on the orphanages. I would type more, but it is about 11:30 P.M. and if you know me well your first reaction would be, "I can't believe that he has actually spelled a single word correctly, let alone forming sentences." For this reason I think it would be better for me to write in omore detail tomorrow.

I love you all so much and appreciate your prayers.

Love Truth

4 comments:

amberburger said...

i love you and i am so excited about the new plans. For some reason you are to be in Uganda longer...its going to be awesome. Hopefully you can hook up with that radio guy!! have a great day!

Phyllis said...

Impressive! Can't wait to hear more tomorrow!

Sarah said...

We are oraying hard for you today!! and all week!
Grace and peace, and no babies!
Can't wait to hear more!

Sarah said...

that was supposed to say praying!