Sunday, August 12, 2007

Safely in London!

Hi everyone!

Just a quick note to say that Megan and I have had a safe and good journey thus far! We're waiting on our final flight to Kenya and have had a lovely layover exploring London with our friend Helen!

A huge praise, Isaac's traveling papers are secured and he'll be arriving in Nairobi this evening! Also, we thankful to have our transport from the Nairobi airport to Kijabe finalized...it's great to see all the pieces come together. :)

We're so excited to see all that God's going to do!
Thanks for all your prayers!

Smiling in God's AMAZING grace,
Robin and Megan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just randomly found you guys on Google. I was just in Sudan for a few reasons. My wife and I will be moving there in a year with SIM. I also spent some time in Kujabe. I was visiting a doctor with SIM. He now works in Sudan but his family still lives in a house there. Dr. Rob Congdon is his name. You might see one of his 6 boys riding a motorcycle when you're around.

I hope all goes well with the surgery. I'm not to familiar with what you all are doing, but slowly reading your site and some of your other site's you're engaged with.

www.martynsinafrica.com