Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Whoops!

Hello Everyone! It's Phyllis again. I realized when I was talking to my mom on the phone that I made a small error in the last post. It was Allison's dad who purchased the ipods for the trip. The church helped out with a significant financial contribution which was also a big blessing as they acquired last-minute things for the trip. I figured I better correct that last entry--both to say thanks to Allison's dad and so that the people from the church weren't wondering who approved the purchase of two video ipods in addition to the financial contribution! :)

Hopefully, this is last update you have to receive from me, as that would mean that the team is able to update on their own, which is infinitely more exciting than hearing from a gal sitting in Louisville, Kentucky! Adios!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You do an excellent job communicating! Thanks for keeping us posted on things. My heart fills with JOY thinking how blessed my life is with ALL of my children/grandchildren.
God is truly OVERWHELMING!!!:)
Mom